Interested in making neat stuff with an Arduino but not sure where to start? This kit includes all the pieces needed to complete 11 different circuits, along with an experimenter's guide booklet & breadboard layout sheets. Basically everything you need to be playing within minutes of its arrival.
- 11 circuits to explore micro-controller basics. Covering LEDs, transistors, motors, integrated circuits, pushbuttons, variable resistors, photo resistors, temperature sensors & relays.
- Comes with an Arduino Uno prototyping bundle to make constructing your circuits and future projects easy.
- Printed copy of the Arduino Experimenter's Guide means no need to flip between on-screen windows.
- Each circuit includes a layout sheet, eliminating guesswork when it comes to component placement.
- Fully open source, meaning you can download and print additional circuit sheets, or download the component files and make your own circuits.
- Arduino Prototyping Bundle (Arduino Uno board (328), breadboard & acrylic holder)
- 75 Piece Jumper Wire Bundle
- Printed 29 page Experimenter's Guide
- 11+1 Breadboard Layout Sheets
- USB Cable
- Multi-compartment Plastic Storage Box
- 9v Battery - Arduino Adapter