The board comes in the form of a DIY kit - if you like soldering this is the OLIMEXINO-85 package suitable for you! OLIMEXINO-85 is a very tiny - (32x20)mm - Arduino-inspired board. It is built around the well-known Little wire design. The same design is also used for the Digispark and Adafruit’s Trinket.
The microcontroller comes preprogrammed with "micronucleus tiny85" that is suitable for use with the Digispark's Arduino distribution.
- DIY design - all compontents carefully picked for home soldering
- ATtiny85-PU microcontroller with pre-loaded "micronucleus tiny85" bootloader
- Tested and working with Digisparks's Arduino distribution
- Breadbord compatible via the header
- Two LEDs - power and status
- Reset button
- Easy-to-replace components in case of fault
- Open-hardware board, board schematics and layout available for Eagle
- Open-software board, thanks to the Digispark's community effort
- Dimensions - (1.275 x 0.800)'' ~ (32 x 20)mm