100 × 80 × 20 mm
ARDUINO like board with ATMEGA328.
- ATMEGA328 microcontroller
- can work at different frequencies with an easy exchange of the quartz crystal on socket.
- DCDC power supply allows power input voltage from 9 to 30V DC thus making it possible to take virtually any power supply adapter on the market, and to enable applications which are in the industrial power supply of 24VDC.
- Carefully selected, all of the components work reliably in the INDUSTRIAL temperature range -25+85C so the board can be used in INDUSTIRAL applications.
- ULTRA LOW POWER voltage regulators and the consumption is only few microamps, which enables hand-held and battery powered applications.
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery power supply option with a BUILD-IN on board charger, so that when you attach a battery, it is automatically charged and kept in this state until the other power source (USB or external adapter) is removed and then it will AUTOMATICALLY power the board - no jumpers, no switches!
- Works both on 3.3V and on 5V which can be selected with a switch, so 3.3V and 5V shields can be used
- UEXT connector which allows many existing modules like RF, ZIGBEE, GSM, GPS to be connected
- Allows RTC - Real Time Clock.
- NOISE IMMUNE design, there are number of threads on Arduino forum for problems with the RESET when the board works with motors - this is because Atmel recommendations were omitted in the original design, we fixed this.
- Separate voltage regulator for the Analog part, which allows the ADC to be read correctly without the digital noise pickup.
- Optionally if someone needs higher precision and temperature stability in Analog reading, we have provided an Aref precise source.
- The LEDs and the BUTTONs are on the edge of the board so that they can be easily accessed even if the boards have shields on them
- All of the components are LOWER than the connectors, so that the shields don't interfere with them
- A Mini USB connector is used, which is common and used in most cell phones, so you do not have to buy other cables
- The original Arduino design had a flaw and the connectors were not spaced at 0.1". This makes perfo board use impossible, so to keep the compatibility, we have the same spacing but we added next to this a connector on 0.1" which customers can use with perforated boards
- All signals on the connectors are printed on the top and the bottom of the board, so when you check with a probe you will know exactly which port you are measuring
- 4 mount holes make board attachment easier